1. A larger size cross stitch alphabet holiday patterns of your choice. The alphabet can be Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc themed. Smaller alphabet patterns can be used but a bit larger would work better.
2. Embroidery floss in colors for pattern chosen in number one.
3. White (or whatever color you choose) cross stitch fabric
4. Embroidery needles and a scissors
5. Framing materials
What to do:
1. Pick out your cross stitch pattern.
2. Stitch the letters to spell out gift recipient’s or your own last name.